Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

got my test on monday....MAJOR problem though!

Options
  • 16-11-2007 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

hey all, i would greatly appriciate any help at all. i have my driving test on monday but i have just discovered i no longer have my letter that states the time and location of my test. i know where my test is but it stipulates that i need to bring this letter with me when goin for my test! :mad:im an idiot i know!:( has anyone else done this?? is it possible to do the test without the letter? whats the chances of the RSA faxing me another letter monday morning?? thanx:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I was never asked for the letter but i'd give RSA a call on monday and double check with them to be safe. Good luck with the test!

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

If its an SGS Centre then you'll get away without it. All they'll look for is the right person at the right time in the right centre. They have the list of names so that will match your name on your licence. But as tk said no harm in making call. Def do not abandon the test because you don't have the letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I'm open to correction but I'd say the letter is used if there is a dispute regarding the date/time/venue.

If they are expecting a 'littlemizz' at 10am and a 'littlemizz' presents herself at 10am then I can't see any problem. :)

Don't forget you Provisional Licence and good luck. Let us know how you get on. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 littlemizz

I'm open to correction but I'd say the letter is used if there is a dispute regarding the date/time/venue.

If they are expecting a 'littlemizz' at 10am and a 'littlemizz' presents herself at 10am then I can't see any problem. :)

Don't forget you Provisional Licence and good luck. Let us know how you get on. :D

phew...thanks guys you have really calmed me down now i was really panickin there! hopefully it all goes well....keep your fingys crossed!:rolleyes: thanx a million guys! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭iconnect

You dont need the letter as the examiner will have you on their list.
    People turn up all the time with no letter its not a problem.
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Had my test this morning. Wasnt ask for it.. passed my test 2 yipee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 littlemizz

well folks, glad to say you were all right in saying i didn need my letter! and i am so delighted to say.........I PASSED! :D:D:rolleyes:

thanx guys! :px

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

littlemizz wrote: »
    well folks, glad to say you were all right in saying i didn need my letter! and i am so delighted to say.........I PASSED! :D:D:rolleyes:

Congrats! Well done :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

littlemizz wrote: »

Congratulations littlemizz! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 karry1412

Well done on passing your test! And thanks for the thread too - have no idea where my letter is :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement