Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need help pick company car!!!!

Options
  • 16-11-2007 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭

HI

I have 2 company cars in the drive tonight and I have to give one back tomorrow. I just don't know which one to ditch.

Both are very similar. Neither is brand spanking new, and I just want peoples opinions on which one to keep......

No 1: 2007 Vectra, Hatchback, wine in colour, 1.6ltr petrol, 21000KM on the clock, couple scratches on the bonnet, couple scratches on passenger door, cracked windscreen.

No 2: 2007 Vectra, Saloon, black in colour, 1.6ltr peetrol, 4000KM on the clock, no sratches etc, 4 weeks old.

The problems with No1 can easily be fixed as all maintenance is covered etc.

I've never had a saloon, not 100% sure on them.
    I know at the end of the day it doesn't relly matter but I just want some opinions.

Thanks

Jarvis:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Tight call, tbh. I'm not a fan of Opels (even though I drive one!) but I'd go with the black saloon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

id get rid of both of them :) i strongly dislike opel but if it where a life or death situation then id take the black one:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

+1 for the Black Saloon

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Black saloon... Polish it and u'll enjoy it more...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'd go for the hatchback, it looks less like a Garda car.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Oilrig

Whichever works best in the BIK stakes would be my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

If you have a lot of driving/visiting customers to do, I'd ditch the black saloon ...you'd have to wash it every day ..dirty Irish roads ruin a black car in five minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Oilrig wrote: »
    Whichever works best in the BIK stakes would be my guess.

BIK would be indentical for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Went for the Black Saloon. Thanks for the opinions.

J:D

Advertisement