Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cena, Nickelodeon kids choice awards...

• 17-11-2007 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Anyone see this? God I was embarrassed for him. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Why what happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I'm clueless on this too... elaborate? :)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

He tried to be the Rock and failed miserably, losing sports personality of the year to David Beckham

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Basically he acted like a twat at the awards, but bearing in mind it was for kids, he was hardly going to make all his gay jokes, was he?

There was a video of it on SmackDown! tonight. They even hyped Cena Vs. Beckham at WM 30? WTF? Ah well, he looked like a complete twat.

Speaking of SmackDown, did anyone hear JBL cal Hornswoggle "Little McNugget"? I malmost pissed myself, lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ChainFireMetal

He looked like such a fool, on the "red carpet" in his sling, getting all the kid celebrities going by to do the "cant see me" Hand thing, a few adults too.

He said mcFly "rock".

Then did a stupid staged walk on thing when he lost the award acting all angry, did a pantomime worthy speech thing ... then got "slimed?"!

The audience seemed to be all 12yo girls.

He must be really desperate to keep up appearances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He must be really desperate to keep up appearances.

I wouldn't call it desperate. I'd be amazed if it wasn't arranged through WWE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ChainFireMetal

Fozzy wrote:
    I wouldn't call it desperate. I'd be amazed if it wasn't arranged through WWE

I guess you're right. The guy is just so bad with a mic, its depressing to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

He was absolutely fine, i saw it on Smackdown a minute ago: it was a ****ing awards show aimed at 8 year olds, what do ye want, an expletive ridden promo? Even when he's injured the bashing continues.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

flahavaj wrote: »
    He was absolutely fine, i saw it on Smackdown a minute ago: it was a ****ing awards show aimed at 8 year olds, what do ye want, an expletive ridden promo? Even when he's injured the bashing continues.:rolleyes:

Exactly. It was the Nickleodeon not the Oscars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Nick Awards or Oscars he's still not funny and still not The Rock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

You have to remember this is a nickelodeon audience he was talking to, has anyone ever sat down and seen the type of "humour" there is on that channel?

However.......the 'McFly rock' comment is truly unforgivable!

Advertisement