Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesro TS22

Options
  • 17-11-2007 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Found this completely by accident while browsing Pardini. Anyone know anything about this gun? The Specs are quite impressive. Some nice features, like adjustable width foresight. Price not bad for a quality ISSF pistol.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Kryten

Have a look at www.targettalk.org if you search on Tesro TS22 you'll get some idea of the pistol. Therte appears to have been problems with the early models which have since been fixed. The latest version is the TS22-3.

It's a little more expensive than the Pardini, I'm not sure if you can get a shooting federation price on one like I got with the Pardini, but the chap I bought the Pardini off (Toni Kuchler) also does Tesro so there's no harm in asking: http://www.schiesstreff.ch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

For those interested, the Tesro looks like this:

ts22ggr.jpg

Not unlike the Walther GSP Expert with a front sight very like the Walther SSP - presumably Walther copied it rather than the other way around.

Frankonia are selling it for €1190, incidentally they are also selling the Walther GSP Expert at a very knockdown €1099!

Unusual looking design, they're calling it the GSP classic.
    abi002x01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sandy22

rrpc wrote: »
    Not unlike the Walther GSP Expert with a front sight very like the Walther SSP - presumably Walther copied it rather than the other way around.

Didn't "Mr.Tesro" work for Walther for a number of years?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Rosahane

rrpc wrote: »
    Unusual looking design, they're calling it the GSP classic.
    abi002x01.jpg

Has this a compensated barrel? I thought they weren't allowed under ISSF rules:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

Rosahane wrote: »
    Has this a compensated barrel? I thought they weren't allowed under ISSF rules:confused:

There are no vents on the barrel. It's just the design of the shroud on the end of the barrel. There is a means of adjusting the barrel damping to suit different makes of ammunition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Sandy22 wrote: »
    Didn't "Mr.Tesro" work for Walther for a number of years?
    Yup. Don't call a Tesro gun a Walther design though, or you won't be buying it from Mr.Tesro :D
    He's left Walther a few years ago, started selling air pistols, and smallbore pistols, and he makes an air rifle now as well, and there's a prototype smallbore rifle coming out early next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

rs100-1.jpg
    The tesro air rifle.

Advertisement