Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange invoice from fedex

Options
  • 17-11-2007 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭

Just got an invoice in the door from fedex for €95.74. The sender address is in the states and the recipient is in the states too and I've bought nothing from the states recently.
    The sender is http://www.bren-tronics.com/ and the recipient is Sentrus Government Systems. Is this a case of stolen identity or what's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

fletch wrote: »
    Just got an invoice in the door from fedex for €95.74. The sender address is in the states and the recipient is in the states too and I've bought nothing from the states recently.
    The sender is http://www.bren-tronics.com/ and the recipient is Sentrus Government Systems. Is this a case of stolen identity or what's going on?

Call up FedEx and enquer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

Yeh will do on Monday morning, just wondering if anybody else on here had experienced similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

The acounts dept in FedEx seem to be the most dis-organised bunch of people I've ever had to deal with in my entire life...so the invoice could indeed be something to do with a purchase you made in the last 12 months.

Or they could be billing you for another customers purchase, which they've done to me before.

When you ring on Monday, be sure to take note of the persons name. Then if you have to ring back, only deal with that person. Otherwise, you will get passed around the call centre and get no satisfaction.

Then, the threatening legal action letters will start to come!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

mick_irl wrote: »
    The acounts dept in FedEx seem to be the most dis-organised bunch of people I've ever had to deal with in my entire life.
    Absolutely dire. The drivers aren't the best either, although they shine compared to the office staff. FedEx, in general, seems to be quite a bad company. I'd never send a parcel with them.

Advertisement