Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up an OpenGL project

Options
  • 17-11-2007 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hey, I'm having major difficulty setting up an opengl project in visual c++. I installed glut.h in the compiler's include directory, glut32.lib in the compiler's lib directory, and glut32.dll in the Windows system directory.

Then I opened Visual C++ and went into Project Properties -> All Configurations -> Linker -> Input -> additional dependencies and put "opengl32.lib glu32.lib glut32.lib" in there as an online help said to

http://csf11.acs.uwosh.edu/cs371/visualstudio/

But now when I try to compile a program I get an error about the glut, "Cannot open include file: 'GL/glut.h': No such file or directory". Any help would be appreciated. Where did I go wrong?

Comments

Advertisement