Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Open on Saturdays (food)?

• 17-11-2007 1:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭

Afternoon,

In the library, looking out at this miserable day....

What's open for food on a Saturday? Is it just the stables?

Was looking forward to watching UL v Mary's in the bowl at 2.30 but I think I'll stick to the fair weather supporting!

Ixus.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Sports Bar and Stables

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

^^ what he said.

Plus, the SU shop is open from 11-5 today and from next week on til Christmas it's open from 9-5 along with the deli.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ixus

Cheers, just got a coffee in Spar /SU shop.

Going to check out the stables now at 5.30 hopefully they'll be showing the Llanelli v Wasps game...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,475 ✭✭✭✭cson

I went looking for some spuds for the dinner the other night in the spar and I couldn't find any :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Funkstard

UL is a ghost town on the weekends...even come 5pm on a Friday it's deserted. Very odd. The place completely shuts down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

I'd definitely advise people not to go to the sports bar, got food poisoning there a while ago. Once in a blue moon is expected but twice in the same year from the same place is too often.

Advertisement