Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ported from Vodafone Bill to Meteor Prepay

• 17-11-2007 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I ported from Vodafone billpay to Meteor pay as u go on 10th Nov.
    The porting went fine, no probs.
    My contract with vodafone was ended on Oct 16th, I checked this
    before I ported.

My service use with vodafone ended on 10th Nov.
    I received a bill from Vodafone yesterday charging me for service to 9th Dec.

Can they do this? Seeing as I was out of contract and am entitled to
    move mobile operator?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

they are probably insisting on receiving 30 days notice from you to terminate their service but to be honest this is awful penny pinching and you should insist on them refunding/cancelling that charge as your initial contract term with them had ended

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

You give 30 days notice to cancel your service. If you just walked into an agents on the 10th in order to port, then this would have been the start of the 30 day notice period.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ryanrod

Ok,

Prob can't do anything about it so.

Thks.

Advertisement