Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burger place around Wicklow/Wexford St area?

• 17-11-2007 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of a place that does 'gourmet' style burgers around this area? I thought there was but I cannot find on the web.

Thanks,
    Tom C

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

there's bobo's on wexford street.

been there once, the milkshakes were nice and the novelty of getting your chips in a miniture milk bucket was good but couldn't hide (pun intended) my disappointment in the burgers, they aren't that great for what you pay for them (~€7)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭hot fuss

Yup, that's it - Bobos beside Whelans on Wexford Street. It looks great, the portions are massive but the actual burger itself is a huge let down.. Go down the road to Solas for a 'solas burger' - it's way better and cheaper too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

BoBos is class - burgers are great, just like mammy used to make (minus the jalapeno peppers!) and the chips are great too. Fab onion rings, and you can get bread and butter to lash those chips into.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

I actually think the burgers are very nice in bobos... quality ingredients etc..

Defo worth checking out.

Advertisement