Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoes from Elverys

Options
  • 17-11-2007 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

I'm trying to get a pair of shoes off the Elverys Sports website, Shoes here

I want them in a size 8.5 but they only sell shoes in whole sizes ie.6,7,8,9,etc.

You'd think they'd have the cop-on to provide shoes in half sizes ... or am i missing something on the page??

Edit: Should this be in the online buying section? ... oops

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

In fairness to Elverys chances are the shoes are not made in half sizes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

OMG shut them down!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭juror

gillo wrote: »
    In fairness to Elverys chances are the shoes are not made in half sizes.

Well if you go into one of their stores (which i won't be near for the near future), they supply all of their shoes in half sizes... as is done in every sports shop.
    The point i'm making is that it wouldn't kill them to make half sizes available in their online store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

E-Mail them and let them know. Sometimes companies just need assurance that they would sell a certain product (in this case half sizes) or they may not know at all (technical problem?). Anyway it might help you.

Advertisement