Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop cars

Options
  • 17-11-2007 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking for anyone else who does photoshop on cars... Just to compare. Or any1 who is willing to start photoshopping cars... If this isn't the right thread can some1 direct to it?

Thanks
    LM

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

What kind of photoshopping?
    You might get better luck in Digital Art and Design.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Basically this
    http://digimods.co.uk/

Is it a big job, a quick job, are you going to pay?
    A little more info might help?

Haha i think u have taken me up wrong, or i haven't explained myself(i'd say that's it). I do this kinda a bit, i was just looking for other amateurs, like myself, to do the same and compare, rather than comparing to that site for obvious reasons.. It was as more of a pastime kinda thing... Maybe i'm in the wrong place...

Yeah I think I misunderstood. Anyway there is the Digital Art and Design Forum
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=356

We used to do photoshop competitions there a while back but people kinda lost interest.
    Would be worth starting a thread there.

• Advertisement

Sound as a bell... Will post one there soon...

Thanks
    LM

cool, look forward to seeing it!

Advertisement