Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

test results

Options
  • 17-11-2007 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

a man visits the doctors to get some tests done , the doctor says come back next week and ill have the results. the man says one thingi want u to do is just tell me out straight wat excatly is wrong with me , so the man arrives the following week the doctor says how are u with starsigns? he says good i know them all . doc says name one ? gemini he says , no name another one he says tauras no name another the man says cancer doc says thats it u have it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

byrner88 wrote: »
    a man visits the doctors to get some tests done , the doctor says come back next week and ill have the results. the man says one thingi want u to do is just tell me out straight wat excatly is wrong with me , so the man arrives the following week the doctor says how are u with starsigns? he says good i know them all . doc says name one ? gemini he says , no name another one he says tauras no name another the man says cancer doc says thats it u have it
    :D

Advertisement