Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you chill out and relax?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Shooting......................... Nothing more relaxes me more than taking the semi auto shotgun out for a stroll over the fields...................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Yea that makes no sense.

Question: How do you chill out and relax?
    Answer: Yore ma.

:confused:

Couldn't you of least made the effort and said

fúcking/screwing/lamping 'yore ma' out of it.

Please try harder.

Thought the question was "what do you do to chill out". My bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭csk

Having a few scoops while watching some match or other, playing guitar and listening to music, playing sport of any kind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

When my 1-year-old toddler is asleep, I can chill out then! That's when I go and switch on my PC and log onto Boards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Go out to the garage get the tunes going and hit the punchbag for half an hour...absolute bliss, probably keeps me sane:D

On a clear night star gaze with someone else and a cup of hot chocolate or a few bottles of Miller...some of the stuff you end up talking about is unreal...very therapeutic.

And like most people there's nothing better than chilling out watching a DVD. I prefer to watch most films alone, especially if I've never seen it before.... but the crack you can have watching 'One flew Over the Cuckoos Nest' with a group of mates is fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Jonesy3110

Draw, write, listen to music all chill me out. The most relaxing thing in the whole world for me is waking up in my boyfriends bed in teh morning. That bed is so cosy it must be cursed. We're constantly late for stuff cos we always say "five more minutes..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

• Long drives (on my own, on a nice day, with stereo playing whatever music I feel like) in the countryside or anywhere, with no particular destination - I just love driving.
    • Boards or Internet in general.
    • Hot Bubbly scented bath with room only lit by candles.
    • Huge open fire & a book/magazine/dvd
    • Orgasm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

zuutroy wrote: »
    Play my banjo...Even though I suck, and have no desire to get very good, I just like it!

Is that a euphenism for something else?

You know, like the "skin flute" ?

Advertisement