Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung G600 with 5mg pix cam

• 17-11-2007 5:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭

Did anyone get the new Samsung G600 phone on Meteor yet? Like to know if its worth getting or not. Have it in stock in Carphonewarehouse and Im due an upgrade. Cheers all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,796 ✭✭✭ablelocks

did you get this in the end donfred? If you did, can you post your thoughts on it please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

I certainly did get it and its great!! Phone is sturdy built and not at all like the U600 much stronger. The camera, you will need to play around with to get setting correct but pictures can be excellent. Txting is easy enough. Only thing is the manual you get with phone is useless but its same with most phones you need to play around with it and familarise yourself with it. Worth getting. Probably best phone on Meteor. Any questions just ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭harmankardon

any other opinions?am thinknig bout getting it in carphone warehouse on meteor bill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Thats it in terms of 5 megapixel phones on meteor. The g600 is not a bad handset, my father has had one for the past few months on orange in the north (free upgrade!) and its a nice handset. The unit ships with a bluetooth headset as well! Camera is a tad slow to autofocus and i find the placement of the internet key irritating. Having said that its a solid little handset and Samsung's are pretty reliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Richard W

Is it possible to get this on prepay? I'd like this phone, but not a bill phone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭innocenteyesuk

Coming to prepay in February on Meteor and will be priced about €520, according to CPW yesterday.

Advertisement