Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Jerseys

• 17-11-2007 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

not sure this is ment to be in this forum so apologies in advance

just watching the ireland v wales match and irelands 3rd jersey its navy etc it looks great

just wondering why the ireland jersey didnt have eircom on it and when u look at the fai store there selling them with eircom on it

personally i like it without the eircom

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

not sure this is ment to be in this forum so apologies in advance

just watching the ireland v wales match and irelands 3rd jersey its navy etc it looks great

just wondering why the ireland jersey didnt have eircom on it and when u look at the fai store there selling them with eircom on it

personally i like it without the eircom

nearly all the national sides have sponsors, but dont display them when playing internationls, although ireland are the only country i know that do not sell the shirt without the sponsor on it

would love to buy one my self with out eircom plastered arcross the front

:mad:

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

the actual match jerseys have never had a sponsors logo on them. the deal with eircom means the replica ones do.

Advertisement