Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Broken Tiger Woods 08

• 17-11-2007 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭

i bought tiger woods 3 days ago in smyths, when i got home i opened it up and there was a few scratches around the edges (it didnt come with a security seal on the box the disc was wrapped up in plastic in the book) i cant get into the first pga event in march, halfway though it loading i get an error message saying disc is unreadable so i keep trying only to get the same message over and over. im just wondering was this a second hand game they gave me for full price because i never bought a game before that was packaged like this. im going over there now in half an hour to get it replaced but im worried they will be tight and tell me to piss off, does anyone know what my rights are in this situation? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭BloodSugarSex

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

You def have the right to a replacement as long as you still have the receipt.

i got a replacement copy and it works fine, they said if that one doesnt work it could be the console and they said to bring the console back with the receipt to get a replacement, surprising

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

it is surprising.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Some of the earlier xbox consoles cant read the newer discs properly Did they say theyd replace the console for free???

• Advertisement

Some of the earlier xbox consoles cant read the newer discs properly Did they say theyd replace the console for free???

yeah free of charge, if i end up having to get a replacement console will i be able to recover my gamertag on to the new one?

yeah free of charge, if i end up having to get a replacement console will i be able to recover my gamertag on to the new one?

The gamertag is stored on the hard drive and they wont want that. If your lucky you might get another hard drive with the replacement.:)

there is no chance of getting a free hard drive.

there is no chance of getting a free hard drive.

Why i know someone it happened to

who?

• Advertisement

there doesnt seem to be any problems with the game now but my xbox does freeze up a lot, i always thought that was xbox live being dodgy

there doesnt seem to be any problems with the game now but my xbox does freeze up a lot, i always thought that was xbox live being dodgy

I dont know anything about that:confused:

Advertisement