Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaeltachts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

Hey I'm going into 2nd year and next summer me and my friends wanna go to colaiste lurgan in June
    It looks like great craic witch is what we're looking for
    Anyone know when the sign up date is ?
    Around when is the June course ?
    How much does it cost ?
    What activities did you do there ?

I know a lot of people say the irish there isn't any good ?
    My mams friend went said her irish was like Chinese before she went she is now studying irish in college !!!!

She says lurgan is the place to go !

She also says sheoimsaimh carna isn't very good !
    My brother went to the older side and loves it !!! But also said he wouldn't rate carna !!!

Personally I think if you try your best and speak irish constantly your gonna lean irish ! It just depends on how committed you are

I'm with Arnie, take some words of wisdom from Paul McCartney and "let it be". Somebody in your school will probably have been to Lurgan and you can ask them there. It's obvious nobody here knows anything about it as we would have posted about it in your other 2 threads about the Gaeltacht. Give it a rest, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

went to the one in leitir mor for a couple of years
    ahh innocent times

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Closing this as we already have a Gaeltacht thread. Enough already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement