Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The ridiculously silly off topic brainfart thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Suuuuuure!! :p

Also Kona... good thread! I like how it's changed from a cancelled show into a hundred different topics!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'm having a hard time figuring out where the hell this thread went wrong... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Ahem... *clears throat*

Firstly, Kona, I wouldn't imagine prison and rehab are two particularly 'nice' experiences so I'd preferably avoid that if I had "too much money and fame". I can't imagine that rockstar lifestyle is all it's cracked up to be!! So really, nooo... don't go there. Doesn't appeal to me in the slightest and I don't think infidelity or drug use is rebellious either, it's cowardly! So I'd LOVE to see a 'rockstar' with a 20 year marriage!! :D

Secondly.... PLEASE don't ever imply that dance music has ANYTHING in common with GOOD music!! :D Hehehe...

Blackhorse...
    Spitting and screaming = classy??????????????? :eek:
    Hahaha.... Charming!!! :D

that is because you appear to be of the female persuation!!! now the heroin can feck off but, i wouldnt mind dabblin in the rest lol:D gods knows i could do with the cash!!:D:D:D

and spitting and steve tyler-esque screaming his actually the height of class

*secretly loves Steve Tyler*... Shhhhh!

Female???? :eek: Who u callin' a female???????????? ;)

I know Karl.... I know!

Kona... u wana make money???? GET A JOB!!! Ahahaha... (sorry)

Anyway the point is GNR are deadly! As are VR!! :D

have a job..............dont get paid enough lol:D:D especially for the cap ive to deal with,
    karl i thinks its a kinda cool thread, whats it on now four pages???lol:D:D

and no the point is motley beats the crap outa all other bands:D
    then snorts the ashes lol:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

kona wrote: »
    karl i thinks its a kinda cool thread, whats it on now four pages???lol:D:D

Nope, 2 pages for me. I've got it set so that there's 40 replies per page, makes things far more interesting, as you've got less pages to flip through.
    and no the point is motley beats the crap outa all other bands:D
    then snorts the ashes lol:D

I've seen Motley live at the Download festival, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Dimmu Borgir kicked their asses. Just so you know. ;)

Nope, 2 pages for me. I've got it set so that there's 40 replies per page, makes things far more interesting, as you've got less pages to flip through.

I've seen Motley live at the Download festival, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Dimmu Borgir kicked their asses. Just so you know. ;)

:D im jealous:D i wouldnt expect them to be great at a festival...you kinda have to see the stage show tho, motley are more of a package, as opposed to just songs/musicians, sure nikki sixx is shocking on bass and vince can just about sing lol:D

Ah! Karl! It's an okay thread, 'cept there's not a lotta ladies in this one... where the hell did they all go?????????? :eek:

And I'm seeing four pages too...

And.... I'm dreading queueing up in the morn!

And .... erm... I'd pay ANY amount to see VR play!! So that proves they do have some devoted fans (well one at least) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

its true tho lol :D:D
    what would you do with too much money and fame, new city ,new people...............lol:D:D

golden horde???ill check them out, and yes thin lizzy were the best irish music export by a very long way.

get in the ring is a joke, if you think a riff makes a great song, i really cant take you serious sorry. it may make a good song...not a great song, a great song is a combination of parts.
    sure dance music consists of basically a riff and a beat, as does most radio **** consist of a catchy riff over crappy lyrics. anybody who listens to chart music i really cant accept their opinions!

and as for your views on motley, i think they are just mis-informed, compared to GnR at the very worst they are as heavy.but your entitled to that opinion.
    read the dirt, diaries, then read the GnR stuff, there is a line which motley crossed and GnR didnt.
    GnR are insanly commercial, you would not hear motley being played in barcode type venues EVER!! GnR always pops up.
    as for cheesy guitar riffs, sweet child of mine??? would you like that on your burger??:D:D
    as things go 87-91 were cheesy metal years, thats the way it went, ya gotta sell albums too:D
    girls was released in 87, my cheese line is poison

man you have got to take your toungue out motley's ass!!! how many of gun's albums flopped, how many albums did it take guns to hit number 1, who get's more airplay, t.v coverage, they might of bein disfunctional regarding singer issue's but man they have sold more record's than motley and only released 4 album's!!!! motley crue were only famous because of headline's, and suckers like you up in the front row licking sixx's balls are infatuated with fact that the are the **** because of there music, snore!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know my opinion on slash:D
    OVER-RATED!!!
    that book is a front, its a image he puts out, i bet he was just doing that because it sold albums

• Advertisement

you know my opinion on slash:D
    OVER-RATED!!!
    that book is a front, its a image he puts out, i bet he was just doing that because it sold albums

Jesus it escape's me . . . . . . . . . how many other bands have done that and then band members releasing there own biography when they have one out already, i think persoanlly slash had a story to tell i was more eager to get my hands on it and live it through reading the book! much more exciting than "the dirt"

feylya wrote: »
    I'm reading through it at the moment. Loving it so far. Just after the part where they're recording through the marshall that Slash tries to steal.

yeah and the fact he hadn't got a decent guitar to record appetite . . . . . . . . . . madness,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

Over rated ?? dont think so ,. I have seen Slash back in 92 in Slane , Not over rated .

hyn-zie wrote: »
    man you have got to take your toungue out motley's ass!!! how many of gun's albums flopped, how many albums did it take guns to hit number 1, who get's more airplay, t.v coverage, they might of bein disfunctional regarding singer issue's but man they have sold more record's than motley and only released 4 album's!!!! motley crue were only famous because of headline's, and suckers like you up in the front row licking sixx's balls are infatuated with fact that the are the **** because of there music, snore!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many songs did it take Mr blobby to reach number 1????
    okay lets apply your train of thought to all music,
    spice girls sold more than the crue, girls alound sold more than the crue, james ****in blunt has probably sold more than the crue, abba have sold more than the crue, nirvana have probably sold more too, bon jovi have sold more too.
    in fact the spice girls have sold more than GnR, as have westlife, boyzone, take that.
    so using your thought i conclude that westlife, spice girls and take that are better than GnR;) .....incidentally this is bollix:D just like above:D

do you see any crue albums for e8.99 as you walk into HMV??? no!
    do you see appetite for e8.99....yes you do!!

You cant comment on Girls and Dr feelgood being commercial, when your sleeping with GnR.
    GnR is on the radio more than the crue in fact , the only crue song ive heard on radio was smoking in the boys room....and that was the brownsville station original.
    Okay, what motley album flopped up to 1990??? none.....
    what motley album was ****......ill give you new tatoo.
    just because a album flops doesnt mean its ****.
    the john corabi album is actually very very very good.
    in my opinion the use your illusions were total monkey crap, ****in nevermind out sold it. and nevermind is single ply toilet paper.
    if GnR didnt break up, their next album was guaranteed to flop(proof would be slashs snake pit).
    Ill be willing to bet that if chinese democracy exists, it will flop.
    its be like a dying fish out of water.:D

and GnR are still being played, because suckers like you are so ****ing obsessed, youve been waiting, for a new album which aint gunna come.
    if GnR was a human, youd be a perverted obsessive stalker.
    i swear to go the next time i hear sweet child of mine on the radio i will go columbine on sombody.

Motley Crue sucks ASS ,,, end of story

coady wrote: »
    Motley Crue sucks ASS ,,, end of story

fair enough, but i suppose youd know

Yes i do ,,

Yes i do ,,

have crappy taste in music???
    louis walsh im guessing:D

lol

nope, just a guy who saw them live a couple of times

how many songs did it take Mr blobby to reach number 1????
    okay lets apply your train of thought to all music,
    spice girls sold more than the crue, girls alound sold more than the crue, james ****in blunt has probably sold more than the crue, abba have sold more than the crue, nirvana have probably sold more too, bon jovi have sold more too.
    in fact the spice girls have sold more than GnR, as have westlife, boyzone, take that.
    so using your thought i conclude that westlife, spice girls and take that are better than GnR;) .....incidentally this is bollix:D just like above:D

do you see any crue albums for e8.99 as you walk into HMV??? no!
    do you see appetite for e8.99....yes you do!!

You cant comment on Girls and Dr feelgood being commercial, when your sleeping with GnR.
    GnR is on the radio more than the crue in fact , the only crue song ive heard on radio was smoking in the boys room....and that was the brownsville station original.
    Okay, what motley album flopped up to 1990??? none.....
    what motley album was ****......ill give you new tatoo.
    just because a album flops doesnt mean its ****.
    the john corabi album is actually very very very good.
    in my opinion the use your illusions were total monkey crap, ****in nevermind out sold it. and nevermind is single ply toilet paper.
    if GnR didnt break up, their next album was guaranteed to flop(proof would be slashs snake pit).
    Ill be willing to bet that if chinese democracy exists, it will flop.
    its be like a dying fish out of water.:D

and GnR are still being played, because suckers like you are so ****ing obsessed, youve been waiting, for a new album which aint gunna come.
    if GnR was a human, youd be a perverted obsessive stalker.
    i swear to go the next time i hear sweet child of mine on the radio i will go columbine on sombody.

Ha ha lol, firstly i would like to high light that i couldn't give a ratts ass about the new gn'r album thats fu@king overrated, two, if an album flop's i means its **** and can't sell you smuck, i'd say if i gave you a song i had written and said nikki sixx wrote this you'd prob think its the best song it the world . . . . . your such a lick arse, and you can't come to terms that motley crue are the ones who are over rated, there music is so cheesy, don't get me wrong i think that nikki is a genius and motley wouldn't be anywhere with out him but there's only so many tine's i can listen to them then have to listen to nikki explain how gr8 he is and how it was gr8 to be a major fu@k up, his voice goes through my head, Slash's Snakepit's first album didn't flop, it went platinuim, goes to show you what you know, you wanna get yout head out crue's arse and start listening to some real music!!!!!

• Advertisement

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4975162216

look at the ****e on this, and look who makes a appearance twice.....sure thats not commercial at all:rolleyes::D

you are sooo, wrong i could record myself taking a Sh!t, add a drumbeat, market it,slap girls aloud on it and i will guarantee you the sound of me taking a **** will go to number1.

Incidentally that would mean that **** sells.....but whos buyin...lol

charts=bull****!

and what makes guns N roses less cheesy than the crue, please enlighten me?

i listen to plenty of real music, i can guarantee you ive cds from bands youve never ****ing heard of, and lots that you probably have.

have you accepted, that Mr Blobby is in the same league as GnR????

Motley Crue sucks ass

Jesus it escape's me . . . . . . . . . how many other bands have done that and then band members releasing there own biography when they have one out already, i think persoanlly slash had a story to tell i was more eager to get my hands on it and live it through reading the book! much more exciting than "the dirt"

the crue started it, they set the line, the rules(or lack of) slash etc just followed....eventually led to muck like poison

the crue started it, they set the line, the rules(or lack of) slash etc just followed....eventually led to muck like poison

Seriously man you should just give up, crue came after Quiet Riot, Van Halen, Hanoi Rocks,

ever seen either GnR or Motley Crue live??? well?? well???

Seriously man you should just give up, crue came after Quiet Riot, Van Halen, Hanoi Rocks,

Van halen, Quient Riot, were totally different to motley,
    ill give you hanoi rocks who incidentally are amazing:D

and yes i was at the gig in london during the summer.

and besides

vince would have wiped the floor with axl again!!!!lol

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4975162216

look at the ****e on this, and look who makes a appearance twice.....sure thats not commercial at all:rolleyes::D

you are sooo, wrong i could record myself taking a Sh!t, add a drumbeat, market it,slap girls aloud on it and i will guarantee you the sound of me taking a **** will go to number1.

Incidentally that would mean that **** sells.....but whos buyin...lol

charts=bull****!

and what makes guns N roses less cheesy than the crue, please enlighten me?

i listen to plenty of real music, i can guarantee you ive cds from bands youve never ****ing heard of, and lots that you probably have.

have you accepted, that Mr Blobby is in the same league as GnR????

Yeah i have, have you accepted that your head is also up blobby's arse, lol, i wouldn't go around boasting about your blobby collection and westlife cd's, your prob gonna be in the front row with knicker intale when there in concert next! guns got there profile of well they played and not the madness around them, sure sixx couldn't even play!!!!

Motley Crue sucks ass

that seems to be the extent of you vocabulary:D:D
    yes...motley crue suck:rolleyes::rolleyes::):)happy face

ok you win ur the man , Motley Crue suck ass

• Advertisement

Yeah i have, have you accepted that your head is also up blobby's arse, lol, i wouldn't go around boasting about your blobby collection and westlife cd's, your prob gonna be in the front row with knicker intale when there in concert next! guns got there profile of well they played and not the madness around them, sure sixx couldn't even play!!!!

ill ingore that brain fart:D
    and ive already said sixx cant play and vinces voice is ropey:rolleyes:

Advertisement