Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone having problems on Meteor today?

• 17-11-2007 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

I'v had some calls this evening from friends and the first thing they say is that they've been trying to call me all day. In one case, all week (but that person exagerates)!

I've tried calling some others on Meteor and I had trouble the first few attempts. Also, I called the 1905 number earlier and when I pressed # to epeak to someone, all i got were the invalid number beeps.

I have full bars, and I normally get a few calls on saturday but so far I haven't had any later this evening.

Anyone else having trouble? (note that I wasn't aware until I was told).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Rory B

Adverse weather decreases coverage(low pressure is like a brick wall) therefore would effect routing between base stations and core network, it did have a small impact on some southside dublin customers today but since resolved cause it stopped RAINING!! Anyone still affected should switch off and back on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Problems on meteor today.?

yeah all day nether Gmail or Opera mini would work. Getting "network busy" message in Kerry

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Rory B wrote: »
    Adverse weather decreases coverage(low pressure is like a brick wall) therefore would effect routing between base stations and core network, it did have a small impact on some southside dublin customers today but since resolved cause it stopped RAINING!! Anyone still affected should switch off and back on!

ah yes the curse of the cut-price cardboard phone masts:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

No my meteor was grand all day, thankfully. Would have been lost without my free texts :)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Mine fine also. Especially since I have all network free call at weekends.

• Advertisement
Advertisement