Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question about play asia

• 18-11-2007 12:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. I'm thinking about getting some games off play-asia. I know you can get stung for tax if you order more than one at a time but could I order one and then go ahead and go order another 1? Would they be counted as seperate orders then?
    Thanks for any help lads

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I've often ordered one payed for it then straight away ordered another and they shipped seperate.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

A separate order will always be shipped separately. That's a general rule with any online store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

has anyone been ever been stung when ordering just one thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I haven't had any problems so far out of ~10 orders with them (I've always made sure to order 1 item at a time)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

has anyone been ever been stung when ordering just one thing?

same here, never hit by customs, though I always only buy one item at a time. My cod4 came last week and only took a week to get here :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll just order one, fill in the cc details and stuff then go order another one seperately so. Thanks again :D

A separate order will always be shipped separately. That's a general rule with any online store.

I have made separate orders on a few different DVD stores and the dvds were sent together rather then separate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,157 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

How long is delivery supposed to take? Guitar hero 3 was sent on October 30th and there's no sign of it as of yet.

You order it with the guitar? or just the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Delivery for me is normally 1 week (to Dublin) using the cheapest
    airmail envelope. Is the Guitar Hero box including the guitar?
    If it's a a larger package or more expensive item than normal
    Customs may be the cause for a delay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,157 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

No it's just the game. I've ordered stuff off playasia before and I think it usually arrived in a week

Yeah normally it is around that. But id be taken the time of year into account as well.. Ive noticed that stuff I have ordered from there is taking a little longer then usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Can you trade in play asia games ??

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Had a voucher for 8 dollars so bought a copy of Bioshock off play-asia for 42 dollars - 28 euro. Postage cost me about 2.80 on top of that. Sweet deal.

Advertisement