Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A Huge Loss - Person

Options
  • 18-11-2007 3:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

I thought i would add this from another site im on.I didnt know the guy but chatted to him online alot.He was selling his 01 m3 to move abroad and start a new life.But that didnt come.Hope he rests in peace.He was only 22.Is till cant believe it.

Today I find myself struggling to believe what I am writing. We lost a seriously valued member of this site, and more importantly a good friend.

Peter (McGuire), One of the most likeable, cheeky and colorful characters I have ever had the honor to call a friend has passed away.

Since I have heard the terrible news I have been reliving all the times we spent time together, All of them leave me laughing or smiling. If you know Peter you know he loved to play the Joker.

I've known Peter for numerous years and obviously with him being a staff member on here have had closer dealings with him since the birth of this site. The more I got to know Peter the more and more I admired him. I think all of us were green with envy at one time or another for his ability to sell a car and buy something better.

Peter was a key driving force behind this site. His enthusiasm was infectious and drove the team to make Manic Motorz what it is today. I know for a fact all the admin and other team members valued his contribution.

Peter will be a huge loss to this site and the modified car community. The news of his untimely departure has hit us all hard.

My only hope is that he is at peace now, and my thoughts and prayers are with his Family, Alex and closest friends at this time.

Pete.jpg

Funeral Arrangements:

Funeral Service - 11am Monday the 19th, Donnybrook Church (Across from Bus Depot.)
    Moving to Shanganagh Cemetery in Shankill.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Sorry to hear that Dre. May he rest in Peace

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Sorry to hear about the loss. How did he pass away so young?

Advertisement