Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Don't worry, it'll be going back off-topic soon enough. I'm working on something... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

any of you heard of the stalker themed event held in chernobyl...must have been awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

Damn. Foiled by you pesky kids.

Almost had a real conversation going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

i think the bull pup besign is the rifle equiv of being "good with colours"

guys please correct me if im going insane but im getting a temptation to paint a shark head type thing on my G3's stock....you know the way old WW2 planes yoused to have...i9 always wanted to do it but never really did
    30804015_b5d3d6e902.jpg?v=0

might look a bit better on the foregrip just b4 the barrell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

a ghost image on the stock would be pretty damn cool ,

ah what heck bullpups look ok ,famas over the aug ,P90 over them all as kd said almost perfect package

best looking bullpup has to be the Magpul PDR hoping this goes into airsoft production

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

kdouglas wrote: »

More specifically, the airsoft p90 is probably one of the best airsoft guns in terms of range and accuracy and much smaller and compact than most.

My m16 disagrees...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

My m16 disagrees...

Your M16 is a second class citizen and not entitled to an opinion when it should be raking my lawn.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

There were a couple of airsofters at the WRC in Leitrim(after the 2 car crashes) yesterday. There was a guy in full flecktarn and another in British DPM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Not a fan of sigs, the airsoft ones anyway, very plasticy and toy like.

JG and TM models.

Had a mess with the JG 550 or whatever the long on is, not impressed at all.

Maybe get a hk416? Good respectable piece and not an epic fail in RS.
    Too late it's already paid for, nicely fettled with though, tightbore 1J spring custom battery a bunch of mid caps etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Your M16 is a second class citizen and not entitled to an opinion when it should be raking my lawn.

Oi! There are no second class citizens. Not even M16s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

zero19 wrote: »
    Too late it's already paid for, nicely fettled with though, tightbore 1J spring custom battery a bunch of mid caps etc

Where'd you find that?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

Just found this on CanadaAirsoft. An insanely well produced bit of film, a bit of overkill perhaps but none the less quite entertaining.

Also here's a link to the TLSFx pyro technics youtube channel.

Where'd you find that?
    Arnies

• Advertisement

I'm not able to get onto the classifieds section of arnies :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i think you need 100 post or something to be able to view it

Puding wrote: »

I've got like 3000 in this forum alone, I wonder if they'll count that?

Some serious used bargains to be had in the UK gents, my TM sig552 with 9.6v battery, 8.4v, 5 mid caps, 2 high caps, 1 original mag, 4x acog, silencer, 1Joule spring, tightbore barrel cost me €200 posted!

Puding wrote: »
    Thats right yeah 100 posts, well worth it for spares and hard to find gear etc too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

have to agree i've got some great bargains from the uk :)

Stercus Accidit: i would email a mod as you should be able to see it then

zero19 wrote: »
    Some serious used bargains to be had in the UK gents, my TM sig552 with 9.6v battery, 8.4v, 5 mid caps, 2 high caps, 1 original mag, 4x acog, silencer, 1Joule spring, tightbore barrel cost me €200 posted!

arnies???

Yeah arnies airsoft adverts section gatling

must start posting on my account again ,not paying some of the shipping costs being quoted from hk for upgrades

I for one won't be buying from HK anymore, UK and Ireland only, maybe Poland too

yeah got quoted nearly 90us for shipping on a metal body for a m16 ,yeah in the same shop a g&p m4 30us shipping,

dont mind forking our for stuff but not paying high shipping costs

holy shi* on a stick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Fixed :D
    You just need the last part of the youtube url after the v=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en3R1dba6-I

thats the url between the youtube params but for some reason it dont work but still its a serious rof

anybody watching the "BOWL" ,

keep dex away from t.v's they get broken when he watches

• Advertisement

i was wathing ross kemp return to a-stan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

G3-Nut wrote: »
    i was wathing ross kemp return to a-stan

Ah! I forgot that was on :(

feck forgot about that grrrr

o1s1n wrote: »

was pretty intense, they got ingaged from like 150-200 meters away, and an rpg flew right over the crew lol it was so loud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Meh, I'm not hugely pushed with it this year. It was a good season but the playoffs were weak. Steelers v Cards holds no real passion for me, apart from my hope that the Cards hand the Steelers their respective asses.
    I'm just going to watch the ice hockey for the evening and get to bed.

BTW: tv's only get broken when I have the possibility of seeing the Patriots complete the second perfect season in NFL history right up until 30 seconds left on the clock, only to have it thwarted by some jumped up wannabe throwing an accidental pass and ruining it. It also didn't help that I stood to win about 10k out of a 20 euro bet with the bookies if they did win.

ouch didnt realise you lost out on 10 grand .

UFC 94 penn v GSP on setanta freeview if anyone intrested 1st round

Gatling wrote: »
    ouch didnt realise you lost out on 10 grand .

UFC 94 penn v GSP on setanta freeview if anyone intrested 1st round

that is gonna be a good fight...fedor vs arlovski was hilarious

damn fedor had money on arlovski to win

I didn't lose out really, I lost 20 quid on a bet that I never expected to come though really. It was a bet I put on before that season even started, a few of us were talking BS about each others teams and someone came up with the bright idea of putting bets on how far our teams would get. I figured they'd get to the Superbowl but I just wanted to hammer my support home with the silly prediction that they'd go undefeated and win. I didn't realise how close to the truth I was.

Life has a twisted sense of humour like that.

• Advertisement

but as we witmessed it would have just took 1 single tackle connecting you would have been dancing

In fairness, our d-line started falter a bit on at the 2 minute warning in the fourth. They were getting lax anywhere near the red zone with passes and Manning was exploiting that by having inside receivers running hitches, corners and outs to confuse the CB's. Ass hat got lucky with the the TD throw as I don't think that was his intended target in the huddle but he started coming under some strong LB blitzes and he tossed it high. Panic or not, credit where it's due, it was good vision on his part to see the open man.

Still, if nothing else came out of that season for the Patriots beyond a fantastic run to the 'Bowl, at least Welker got showcased for the hero he is. To have played been used so infrequently by the Dolphins was a crime. I kind of wanted the Pats to win just for him, first season with them and he played his ass off. That guy can run like a gazelle and he's ridiculous at dodging/breaking tackles. Safe pair of hands to boot.

Incidentally, I'm not in a good mood because I couldn't go to work today. There's four inches of snow outside and it's still coming down heavy with no signs of stopping. Also, I'm out of black and white film for my F5 and I still haven't bought a DSLR so I can't even take pictures.
    Guess I'll start stripping this AK for chroming when I do get back to work (which won't be tomorrow either by the looks of it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

just started snowing the heaviest ive ever seen it

This is, apparently, the heaviest snowfall in 18 years. Which sounds about right because I remember that one and it was fairly massive. It's not snowing as heavily outside now as it was earlier, but it still hasn't stopped and it shows no sign of melting. The forecast also said it's going to get a lot worse tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

lightened up here for a while and some of the stuff on the walls and some part of the ground melted up but its heavy again now

heavy snow - and there off panic buying has started its a bit of snow ,
    who remembers the great '82 snow fall now that was snow in " EPIC " proporsions

• Advertisement

weeder wrote: »
    lightened up here for a while and some of the stuff on the walls and some part of the ground melted up but its heavy again now

yeah its pretty rough over here aswell!

snowball-nades

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

o1s1n wrote: »

If you have SKY+ it is currently on Anytime TV.

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    If you have SKY+ it is currently on Anytime TV.

ooh fancy fancy lol

Gatling wrote: »
    heavy snow - and there off panic buying has started its a bit of snow ,
    who remembers the great '82 snow fall now that was snow in " EPIC " proporsions

Yeah. Memories. Just have to dig out my pics of that now to show the nephews what a GOOD snowfall is all about.

G3-Nut wrote: »
    ooh fancy fancy lol

ROFL

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement