Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unleash the fury

Options
  • 18-11-2007 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

has anyone tried it?
    10 day free trial,
    i was taking a look at it the other night,
    no levels, no pve
    just all pvp, all items gotten through pvp.
    plays alright too,
    not super fast, but not stupidly slow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

link?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Was in the beta for this and was invited to a trial after it went live. They went and totally redesigned the game right before they launched it. Which was actually a very wise move ;)

Its now quite good and alot of the hardcore guilds from the likes of WoW and... well mainly from wow, have gone to play fury.

Its not quite as grind free as you are led to believe though and the pvp can be quite intolerable, especially at the begining when everyone has a much better skillset/gear/actual knowledge of the game. But they start you out in a training level to begin with, but even then :p

Link:
    http://www.unleashthefury.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

yeah,
    i actually came 1st in the training pvp,
    but my computer keeps crashing whenever i play it,
    i need to sort that out first.

howd ya mean grinding?
    i havent seen the slightest hint of pve yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Grinding isnt exclusive to PvE content. You can still grind PvP content.

Playing the same levels, over and over again, with the same abilities, gear and skill levels, is as much of a grind as I can think of. Especially when the majority of other people will be much further progressed in everything, already. It can get quite tiring...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I just played this again, and I must say it's quite improved from Beta, think I'll be subscribing to them :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement