Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2 questions for this week

Options
  • 18-11-2007 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭

hi all.

have a quick question: need to get the car serviced this week. since im always working, the only day free is saturday. anybody know of a reliable cheap service centre that could do that for me this saturday? dont mind location much, but since i live in city centre, anywhere southside would do? its a 10k mile servicing...

secondly: i did start up a thread before, but never got a chance to follow up on this as i went on holidays. looking for a driving instructor on short notice. got mu driving test on the 28th, and was looking for the "tips" course at least 3-4 lessons before next week, in evenings as again, i work :(. test is in rathgar, so anything around there goes.

thanks for the help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Generally the word 'cheap' does not go with the following:

Reliable, good, decent, honest etc. etc.

I have to laugh when people post threads like "I need the cheapest mechanic in the country but he must also be the best" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

well when i meant cheap, i meant decent priced. im not too sure how much servicing costs as this is my first. it used to be done at the main dealer where the car was bought (for the last 12 years) but i cant book and schedule that as im working weeks and they arent open saturdays.

so basically, whats a reliable one that would do it this saturday/sunday on short notice?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

There's lot of places on the southside of the the city around togher. :rolleyes:

Advertisement