Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre Debs

Options
  • 18-11-2007 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey yas just wondering where yis are having yer mini debs???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Nope, ours arent until the end of July, long way off. Back of my mind for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

We're not having one. The drama of organising the actual debs is bad enough. Think someone mentioned plans about getting everyone in the year to go out clubbing at the end of the mocks, but I somehow doubt that'll actually happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Pre Debs wtf? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

pre debs?

what's the point in having two? one is bad enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 x-Shaz-x

Nope!!! we just av 1 at the end of july:D:D:D very stressful just 2 organise tat 1 though :):) alot of conflict between groups!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ouyr school always has a pre debs! It's usually in a hotel and everyone gets dressed up...kinda like the real debs but nowhere near as fancy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

This just goes beyond D4ish if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

Ours isn't till the 16th of July, the school take no part in organising it whatsoever.
    Out of curiousity, how much are everyone's tickets going to cost?
    For us, everyone going pays €10 soon, so the committee can sort the deposits and everyting, then so far as I know the tickets will be €65 (so €150 in total for me! =P)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Mine is TONIGHT!!!
    We're going here:
    http://www.headfortarms.ie/index.php

Not looking forward to it. Seems quite pointless, but all of my friends are going so I may aswell.

And I've to pay a deposit for my actual Debs by December 2nd which is just too soon for me. Not sure if I'll go, depends how tonight goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mr.fancypants

Mark200 wrote: »
    Mine is TONIGHT!!!
    We're going here:
    http://www.headfortarms.ie/index.php

Not looking forward to it. Seems quite pointless, but all of my friends are going so I may aswell.

And I've to pay a deposit for my actual Debs by December 2nd which is just too soon for me. Not sure if I'll go, depends how tonight goes.

hey man were havin are debs in the headfort arms too
    was it any use ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement