Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent Bowling results

• 18-11-2007 3:37pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭

DEmeant0r 149
    Tar.Aldarion 162

Welcome to the new moderator. :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

New rule for the charter*, anyone with a higher score than the bowling mods gets banned :D Tar, with results like that you should get a few lessons, you could be very dangerous :)

*For those suffering from sense of humour failure, this is not a new rule in the charter ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Pfft, I didn't bother using my proper bowling ball, the bowling lane would eat it up anyways since it was so crap :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

r3nu4l wrote: »
    New rule for the charter*, anyone with a higher score than the bowling mods gets banned :D Tar, with results like that you should get a few lessons, you could be very dangerous :)
    Do you know if Jacque from the simpsons is available to teach?
    I have only played about 3 or 4 times in ten years. Must beat my record of 245 baby.

DE, want to go another time during the weeks to come? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Yeah sure Paul, Maybe we should go to the one out in Oranmore, if we do, I'll actually bother bringing my proper ball, as it's just not worth the hassle using it in the muck the galway shopping centre bowling alley call a bowling lane.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I don't know the difference n lanes having played so little. How much is it in oranmore?

• Advertisement
Advertisement