Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handyman

Options
  • 18-11-2007 3:53pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭

This guy who is out of work was walking down the road to see if he could get any random jobs, when he came across a sign on a building site saying "Handyman wanted". Extatic, he walks in and asks the foreman for the job. The foreman looks at him, see's that he is quite stocky, and agrees. "I need you to get up onto the roof, and fix a few of the loose tiles" says the foreman. The Handyman replies "Ah roofs? I dunno, dont really do heights". Foreman understands and looks for another job. "I have a few lights needing fitting, grab a few there and Ill show you where to put them". Again the handyman replies "Ah, electricity? I wouldnt be too familiar with that". A little annoyed, the foreman asks "Ok, I have a few rooms needing painting, come with me and Ill show you". Again, the handyman replies "AH, paint. I wouldnt be the tidiest person in the world". The foreman is beginning to get angry now and asks "Ok, will you help me with fitting these windows?". Again, the handyman replies "Ah, windows. Id probably drop them or something". The foreman is very angry now, "So, you dont do heights, you dont do electricity, you dont paint and now you wont fit windows?? Whats so handy about you?" To which the handyman replies "Ah sure, I only live around the corner!"

Advertisement