Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galaxy mp7

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭du beton

Sound out Scope, thnx for the info. I'm not giving up hope as when it does fire the Galaxy mp7 gave great accurracy and power up to 25 feet "inside", will have to go all McGyver on its ass. When I was sayin Christmas Pressie I was thinking of a new AEG altogether. Thnx again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

All of the Mp7s shiva got seem to be giving hassle.I'm wondering did he get a lemon batch. If mine ever gets through i hope it is bolloxed like yours:p The battery must have seriously shorted for it to burn and melt. I'd re wire everything afet you've checked the gearbox and motor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

yeah lethal i checked the motor and the positive wire on it was hanging off!!

i soldered it back on and hopefully will get the new battery tomorrow or tuesday so can try it again than and fingers crossed it works ok................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭du beton

Hey Pete, any joy with the repairs, haven't had any time to have a go at mine again.

no du beton im still waiting on the new battery i soldered the lose wire back in place and put it back together so hopefully when the new battery get here it will be ok...........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Well mines bust again cant figure out whats wrong with it but its an electrical and/or motor problem anyway, it just clicks and thats it, wont fire anymore. Wont get a chance to have a better look at it till i get these damned exams out of the way first.
    let us know of any progress ye lads make.

Well mines bust again cant figure out whats wrong with it but its an electrical and/or motor problem anyway, it just clicks and thats it, wont fire anymore. Wont get a chance to have a better look at it till i get these damned exams out of the way first.
    let us know of any progress ye lads make.

Thats sounds very like Spoons M14 yesterday! Dar suggested it was the anti reversal latch, and I'd have to agree. If the latch catches it can lock the gears. That could be the problem.

i could see were it could be a problem alright but i tried it without the latch and it still happens, its gonna be a while before i get to go at it again i spent i dont know how long on the damned thing and have yet to fully figure out whats amiss.

hey lethal where is the anti reversal latch on the mp7???

Ohh, the MP7 has a unique gearbox, so i have no idea! Mine still in the Phoenix Park!

• Advertisement

The reversal latch is at the bottom right of this pic.

be careful with it the one on my Well mp7 snapped in half somehow and the gun is worthless without it

The reversal latch is at the bottom right of this pic.

be careful with it the one on my Well mp7 snapped in half somehow and the gun is worthless without it

Stuby little thing aint it:p

well i got my battery today and for some f**king reason it wont charge in the f**king charger im starting to lose my head with the thing now:mad::mad:

Ive lost my head with them already :( , seriously just considering getting an mp5k instead but ive already spent so much on the mp7 carcasses

Least you have yours...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

well i got my battery today and for some f**king reason it wont charge in the f**king charger im starting to lose my head with the thing now:mad::mad:

I got a battery at the moment too that wont charge in any charger I have
    tried. Its just dead. Came with my Army AK47.

~B

Least you have yours...

where is yours lethal??

my battery is a well mp7 batteyr and the mp7 and charger is galaxy......so annoyed with it :mad:

Ballistics Dept, Garda Hq!:mad:

Ballistics Dept, Garda Hq!:mad:

f**ck how did they end up with it????:confused:

Dont ask me!

• Advertisement

Just to let you all know, My Mp7 shipped in september has passed cutoms in the airport today(a saturday!) and is ready for collection. One, goddamn ballistics in the park, its been there for ages! Also shouldn't UPS be delivering, the guy in customs said to collect it?

After all this it better not be a lemon...

Lethal

hope it turns out to be a peach after all that waiting,
    Ive totally givin up on mine and dont know what to do with them :(. bah what a waste of money! atleast ill be able to sell that expensive holster and the mags on to someone :(

hope it turns out to be a peach after all that waiting,
    Ive totally givin up on mine and dont know what to do with them :(. bah what a waste of money! atleast ill be able to sell that expensive holster and the mags on to someone :(

yeah me to what a waste if anyone is looking fir ine for parts or knows of anyone let me know:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Just to let you all know, My Mp7 shipped in september has passed cutoms in the airport today(a saturday!) and is ready for collection. One, goddamn ballistics in the park, its been there for ages! Also shouldn't UPS be delivering, the guy in customs said to collect it?

After all this it better not be a lemon...

Lethal

Good to hear man, I know you've been waiting long enough. I've bought and sold one and bought a new TM one in that time so I can empathise with the time delay.

Looking forward to seeing another one on the field. My advice is get a few spare batterys and keep them in a pistol mag pouch or something. They chew through batteries but they're an easy change in the field.

Have some pics but only realized after I uploaded them that 2 are out of focus.

The ROF is really high for a 7.2 and for a little larger than a pistol its gonna kick ass. My garden isn't that big but its shooting pretty straight. I love it and. And I have a holster so Aug + MP7 = Loads of hits at range and up close. And as of yet no problems to report.

yeah me to what a waste if anyone is looking fir ine for parts or knows of anyone let me know
    would ya part with the motor? i think that might be the problem with 1 of mine [not at all sure] but i might just give the mp7's 1 last chance.

The ROF is really high for a 7.2

It is, but as I said, bring spares. The batteries are only 500mAh and there's no bigger capacity. I've got two for mine and I'm thinking another two are in order.

I would also advise the higher cap mags. 50rnds is nothing to that little beast. The 100rnd ones seem good though, I'm gonna get a box of those to try them out.

FOOK! Its DIED. Think its shorted, batt got very hot when placed in the MP7 even though it isn't firing. FFS. Now i'm really pissed.

GRRRRRR

That's a short alright. Have you tested the battery to see if it's ok and that it's definitely the aeg thats wrong?

• Advertisement

They really do suck don't they :( , Sorry to here about your's Lethal. If we all pool all our mp7's together we could melt them and make something a little more useful out of the recycled material :(

Advertisement