Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galaxy mp7

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

NakedDex wrote: »
    That's a short alright. Have you tested the battery to see if it's ok and that it's definitely the aeg thats wrong?

Will do, but first, I have a trojan! Really aint my day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

They really do suck don't they :( , Sorry to here about your's Lethal. If we all pool all our mp7's together we could melt them and make something a little more useful out of the recycled material :(

I don't know why everyone else has so much trouble with them, I have mine working a dream. Not so much as a peep of trouble from it.

Gonna prebably rewire it all as they seem to be all messed up in the electrical dept.

Noob Q: Could the motor short the mat without running? If it cant then I think it may be the trigger area but thats the hardest bit to get to....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

FOOK! Its DIED. Think its shorted, batt got very hot when placed in the MP7 even though it isn't firing. FFS. Now i'm really pissed.

GRRRRRR

thats what happened mine lethal bat got all hot and smok started coming out of it and it wouldnt fire:mad:

we could make something more useful alrite like the oul ash tray for a motor bike that would be more use the them f**king things

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

jeez man, you havent had any luck with that thing., I still really want one though, especially after seeing it in the flesh when dex was at HRTA.,
    think i'll buy one and completely rebuild it before firing so much as a shot.,lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Two beautiful words ladies and gentlemen. Tokyo Marui.

You pay for what you get. Clost to 2000 rounds through it without so much as a misfeed. It ranks as the most reliable aeg I have right now. I would have put a lot more rounds through it but the mags are only 50rnd so you're limited in how much you can carry on field.

MP7 under surgery ATM. Might be on to something. More soon.

MP7 under surgery ATM. Might be on to something. More soon.

cheers lethal keep us posted

NakedDex wrote: »
    Two beautiful words ladies and gentlemen. Tokyo Marui.

You pay for what you get. Clost to 2000 rounds through it without so much as a misfeed. It ranks as the most reliable aeg I have right now. I would have put a lot more rounds through it but the mags are only 50rnd so you're limited in how much you can carry on field.

yeah ive never heard of a TM one having problems, only the well and some other make. Id still get one though, seems they only have build quality problems which could be rectified with a good going over before ya use it i suppose., I might get one from shiva when im getting the SL8.,

cheers lethal keep us posted

Ok, its firing again, nut sure if the fire selector is working, and then putting it back in the contact on the motor snapped off. :mad: No I'll have to get out the solder, but I'll leve that till tommorow. Fixing the mags though(catch is a litle small).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

yea my motor wire snapped off before as well and couldnt be re soldered as it was such a clean break[ their was no metal on the motor end to solder it to] :(. Hows it shooting?

Ohh, last post, loads of typos:p

Stupidly I didn't check the gearbox before opening but when we go the motor out it worked perfectly. The gearbox is quite good quality for a clone but the drive shaft's teeth dont connect that well to the first cog. Seems to be working though. And about the solder, my dad said the exact same thing so I dont knw what i'm gonna do.

Well, at least I'm no longer a gearbox virgin:D

yea my motor wire snapped off before as well and couldnt be re soldered as it was such a clean break[ their was no metal on the motor end to solder it to] :(. Hows it shooting?

god thats the same as mine aswell:mad:

Ok, think I'm gonna completely rewire this thing.

Ok, this is really pissing me off now. Got it back together lastnight with the mech working perfectly but nooo, no joy for me. Put the batt in and pull the trigger once and release: Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp. Once you pull the trigger it just keeps going on and on. Only way to stop it, rip out the batt. Any idea what would cause this?

Gearbox is working fine but its just shorting the bat now. Messed up trigger system. But how the F*#K do you get it out??? I cant remove the selector or bolt release for the life of me:mad:

theres little pins that ya have to tap out leathal.,

vtec wrote: »
    theres little pins that ya have to tap out leathal.,

If the top of this page said TM, you'd be correct.

no i did weeders one and thats galaxy.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

ive got mine stripped out and in a good few pieces so if anyone needs a part not gearbox related give us a shout, all the electrics are fine in it

• Advertisement

no i did weeders one and thats galaxy.,

??? Sure that wasn't well or BE as I have inserted a needle through mine and there are definitely no pins and the release/selector are very securely fastened.

yep, defo.,
    it was pretty easy too.,lol.,

its well.......

weeder wrote: »
    its well.......
    :p

lol., i may be confusing it with my one., although i was nearly sure that their the same anyway.,?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭chopper j

weeder wrote: »
    ive got mine stripped out and in a good few pieces so if anyone needs a part not gearbox related give us a shout, all the electrics are fine in it

dude id take a few parts of you if they were going i need a top barel for my mp5k it broke in the night match would be sound if you had one a going id sort you out np ta

but its an mp7 barrel?

i think the barrel in them is different on the hopup end to a normal AEG.,

lol., i may be confusing it with my one., although i was nearly sure that their the same anyway.,?

Turns out that galaxy made it the most annoying way possible. There's a little sleeve inside so that anything that fits into the hole is likely to also fit down the sleeve. Anyways, I have now got it gompletely dismantled bar the actual trigger mech, which I now have to try and fix.

• Advertisement

Turns out that galaxy made it the most annoying way possible. There's a little sleeve inside so that anything that fits into the hole is likely to also fit down the sleeve. Anyways, I have now got it gompletely dismantled bar the actual trigger mech, which I now have to try and fix.

Weeder has a fooked MP7, needs gears so you could make him an offer on it and get parts for yours i suppose?,

Advertisement