Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galaxy mp7

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

vtec wrote: »
    Weeder has a fooked MP7, needs gears so you could make him an offer on it and get parts for yours i suppose?,

Thats the thing, I'm just confused:confused: Everything but the fire modes seem to be working perfectly now??? I beleive the knotch on the top of the GB is ment to pull the bar back when it fires but the bar seems to have no effect. Whatever I do its full auto. I dont mind that, but my targets might.

OK, its Finally Working :D Well 85%. The Fire Selector is down to safe and auto(design flaw) and the hopup is non adjustable(the bar on the pressure lever snapped:rolleyes:) but for CQB this thing will kick ass. Greased up the gears so ROF is very decent for what is essentially an AEP.

BUT to Re-cap. This is not worth €30 never mind €85. There's a 1 in 10 chance that you'll get one that doesn't fook up after 100 shots, but those odds suck. Get the MP5K instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Jesus this has been going on a good while, those yokes never worked then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Motosam wrote: »
    Jesus this has been going on a good while, those yokes never worked then.
    Yeah I has one for a very short period of time, Shiva was good enough to exchange it way back when it started to go faulty, and then he dropped them from his stock,,,,speaks volumes really.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Looks like one aeg TM do actually do best :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

iceage wrote: »
    Yeah I has one for a very short period of time, Shiva was good enough to exchange it way back when it started to go faulty, and then he dropped them from his stock,,,,speaks volumes really.

he didnt actually drop them, they just sold out, i got one from tony too and it never gave any hassle,.,
    lethals one is from abroad if i remember correctly and its a different make to the one tony sells, either way id reccommed giving it a good going over before putting it to action, it'll last a lot longer that way., :)

Motosam wrote: »
    Looks like one aeg TM do actually do best :D

Yeah, but €260! Feck Off TM. I'll keep emailing JG till they make one:P

he didnt actually drop them, they just sold out, i got one from tony too and it never gave any hassle,.,
    lethals one is from abroad if i remember correctly and its a different make to the one tony sells, either way id reccommed giving it a good going over before putting it to action, it'll last a lot longer that way., :)

Tony got in the galaxys, 4 or so I think, but they had a alot of trouble so he never stocked any more. He still does the Well one if I remember correctly. They seem to rate Galaxy at best, Well in the middle and BE at the bottom, but thats assuming the galaxy works at all.

Mine is a galaxy too but I orderd it from RSOV as tony didn't wanna stock any more.

ah i see, the one i got is made by well, there the ones he's selling still.,

Camera Phone video in a couple of minutes...very low res....but you can see the ROF.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

ah i see, the one i got is made by well,
    just like mine you mean?

that dont really sound very healthy lethal, ROF seems a little low,.
    weeder wrote: »
    just like mine you mean?

yep same as yours,. cept mine works,.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lethal what did you do to finally get yours going???

mine has been in parts in a box for about the last month and a half and cant seem to find the problem!

the motor and gear box is working fine:confused:

thanks

that dont really sound very healthy lethal, ROF seems a little low,.

yep same as yours,. cept mine works,.:p

Gimme a break. Its an AEP for feck sake. Like to see a 19C beat that.

Gimme a break. Its an AEP for feck sake. Like to see a 19C beat that.

lol, i meant in comparason to my MP7, it souunds a bit slower,

did ya mean an 18c? those are putting out bout 18per sec! :eek:

lol, i meant in comparason to my MP7, it souunds a bit slower,

did ya mean an 18c? those are putting out bout 18per sec! :eek:

1080RPM??? No Bloody Way!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lethal what did you do to get it going again????

lethal what did you do to get it going again????

TBH I dont know. Just Disassemble and reassembled, and in the process had to make new connections from the GB to trigger mech. Oh, I lubed the gb aswell.

Advertisement