Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATT: Paintball Club/ Society or S.U

Options
  • 18-11-2007 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭

Can some body give me contact details for your clubs or socities officier please, or a student union rep.

pb-handbook.jpg

At last, it is finished. The latest IPPA publication hits the cyber selves. The College Paintball Hand book is a supplementary guide for the successful running of your paintball college club / societies. It aims to help those set up and run their paintball club. The aim being to eventually increase the participation levels of the sport and a better IVs due to more teams entering.

Anyways, enjoy.

Download link: http://www.paintballer.ie/viewtopic.php?p=20835

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

051-302238, you'll either get through to Robin Croke, the Clubs and Societies officer, or Michael Evans, the Sport and Recreation manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

cheers. Is there any paintball club down there that you know of?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

There was a couple of years ago, but the chap who was running it was leaving college. I was offered to take it over, but didnt. Thats the last I heard of the club.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

051-302238, you'll either get through to Robin Croke, the Clubs and Societies officer, or Michael Evans, the Sport and Recreation manager.

Just to clarify: The above is NOT students union. Its WIT Clubs & Socs.

For Students Union try: 051-302275 OR 051-378390. Shane is the Students President.

Hope that helps.

Sully wrote: »
    Just to clarify: The above is NOT students union. Its WIT Clubs & Socs.

For Students Union try: 051-302275 OR 051-378390. Shane is the Students President.

Hope that helps.
    How in the world anyone could have thought that was the students union is beyond me!

• Advertisement

How in the world anyone could have thought that was the students union is beyond me!

He asked for SU and you gave him numbers not clearly stating where they end up :p

Your welcome. :D

He was primarily asking for the Clubs and Societies officer and I gave him the number for him, and the other member of staff that resides there.

I need to read more. >/ I spotted the SU bit, but not the Clubs & Socs bit.

My bad. Sorry about that. Thanks for pointing it out!

Advertisement