Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 inch lcd tv for console/pc/ dvd viewing with vga/dvi

• 18-11-2007 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

i,m looking for advice 20 inch widescreen tv,that has rca,vga,scart, audio in ,for 260euro.it would be used mainly for xbox 360, and pc use ,gaming, and watching dvds,from an upscale dvd player.would be handy it it had hdmi,or dvi in .dvi,or vga for pc use.is there any chance i could get one that has all inputs,for xbox,dvd player,and pc for 260euro. I DO NOT wanna watch dvds on xbox360 its too loud.BASICALLY I WANNA connect everthing up, thats it, no switching cables,so i need vga,dvd, and scart for a sky box too.i can do without hdmi,or component, mostly used for dvd/pc gaming. Must be at least 1024by 768 resolution, ie true hd not needed.i dont expect hd for 260,just need at least 2 av inputs.

Comments

Advertisement