Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What's the difference between the Saab 9-3's Linear and Arc

Options
  • 18-11-2007 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

What's the difference between the 9-3 Linear and Arc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

I've been on that site alright but I can't see anything there on Arc vs Linear

It's all there. Go to 9-3, then to trim levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Linear is the basic trim model of the range afaik.

I don't think they do an Arc trim anymore. It is Linear, Linear Sport, Vector, Vector Sport and Aero these days.

Ah yes I see, the trims alright. Does anyone know if in the older models the Arc is lower or higher trim spec than the Linear?

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if in the older models the Arc is lower or higher trim spec than the Linear?
    bazz26 wrote: »
    Linear is the basic trim model of the range afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Arc was replaced by Vector Sport towards the end of 2005.

That's grand, thanks folks.

If anyone has any opinions on 03/-4 Saab 9-3s please feel free to let me know.

Advertisement