Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post a link

Options
  • 18-11-2007 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭

god help me but i just cant seem to manage this. ive gotten the link on to the thread, but other posters cant seem to be able to read it, anyone able to give me a simple uncomplicated way to do this?????:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It worked fine in the test thread you posted. I can't see it in the thread I think you are on about. Can you see it? A mod may have deleted it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

yeah it did seem to work but i then put it on a thread in fashion and appearance and the posters sais it was broken, when i clicked into it myself it comes up as 'this page cannot be displayed' internet message.:o

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The one in test doesn't work for me. It says the page isn't redirecting properly. I think something may be stored in your cookies that tells it where to redirect to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Something wrong with that link, can you search for the dress again or remember the name of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

ok how do i sort my cookies? theres no prob getting the page it wont work whan i paste it to the thread.

• Advertisement

ok how do i sort my cookies? theres no prob getting the page it wont work whan i paste it to the thread.

The problem is that even if you fix it for yourself, it still won't work for everyone else because they won't have the relevant cookie.

Advertisement