Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help?

Options
  • 18-11-2007 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

does any one know where i could get my hands on The Dark Tower Graphic Novel its based on the books by stephen king? any help would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

lil'bug wrote: »
    does any one know where i could get my hands on The Dark Tower Graphic Novel its based on the books by stephen king? any help would be great :)

its published by marvel so any of the comic shops should have it or order it in if they don't. It was just published at the start of november so I'd say most will have it. Also most of the book stores have been getting better for stocking graphic novels - Easons has been stocking alot of Marvel trades recently.

You can also get it online via amazon, play.com etc etc

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

It should be available through all the shops listed in this thread, and I'd imagine it's worth checking the likes of Waterstone's or Easons for the collected book.

If you're looking to buy online, Things From Another World has been recommended before - other sites like Play.com or Amazon.com may also be worth checking out.

Edited to add:

Damnit, ztoical, stop stealing my thoughts! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

I think I seen it the other day in The 3rd Place...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

thank you i'll look into the shops and sites you recommended :D

Fysh wrote: »

Damnit, ztoical, stop stealing my thoughts! ;)

but i like them - they are squeshy and taste like jam

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

ztoical wrote: »
    but i like them - they are squeshy and taste like jam

This may explain why I had such a stoooopid day today - stop eating my thoughts, they're rare enough to begin with and I need them from work! Argh, I appear to be turning into Garfield with my allergic-to-monday-itis...

Fysh wrote: »
    This may explain why I had such a stoooopid day today - stop eating my thoughts, they're rare enough to begin with and I need them from work! Argh, I appear to be turning into Garfield with my allergic-to-monday-itis...

It's Monday? :eek:

slightly back on topic I think play.com works out the cheapest cus shipping is free - thats if you end up buying online. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Advertisement