Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freckled Women

Options
  • 18-11-2007 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I wish there were more women with lots of freckles in Cork City. I'm looking for a girlfriend (18-30yrs) at the moment who is covered in beautiful freckles. The more freckles the better. I'm 25, 6ft 2in, lean, have brown hair and am non-freckled. PM me if you want to chat.

Cian.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

*snort*

I didn't realise boards.ie had turned into a dating site. Incidentally, dahamsta is a lovely freckled lass and you should pursue her vigorously. Don't be put off by any claims to being a father who's engaged to be married; that's just her being coy. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I've got nice tits too. Freckles all over the shop.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

freckles are harbingers of dooooooooooom. this man wants to commence rituals to bring about the endo fhte world.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

y'know, this place turned into a fetish forum so gradually, I didn't even notice... until now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

How random

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Freckles? Really? Ok.. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Wa wa wee wa.

cian10 has left the building...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement