Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to sell a Flash Cart for NDS?

Options
  • 18-11-2007 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wanted to know how am I supposed to sell a flash cart that I had recently purchased for my Nintendo DS!?
    I wanted to upgrade to another Cart so posted and ad in adverts.ie but a mod soon took it off! I saw at least 3 other carts being sold before I posted but now it seems its illegal! :confused: Have a look at this http://adverts.ie/36748 This is one which was sold. It had been up so long :rolleyes:
    So how exactly do I sell a cart?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Hi,
    Just wanted to know how am I supposed to sell a flash cart that I had recently purchased for my Nintendo DS!?
    I wanted to upgrade to another Cart so posted and ad in adverts.ie but a mod soon took it off! I saw at least 3 other carts being sold before I posted but now it seems its illegal! :confused: Have a look at this http://adverts.ie/36748 This is one which was sold. It had been up so long :rolleyes:
    So how exactly do I sell a cart?

Ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

Were u selling it with game backups on it? theres no problem selling it if its blank with nothing on it, but if u include backups on it then that is illegal. (presuming the buyer doesnt have the games)

Shane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Were u selling it with game backups on it? theres no problem selling it if its blank with nothing on it, but if u include backups on it then that is illegal. (presuming the buyer doesnt have the games)

Shane

Not strictly true anymore.
    Cant sell any modded consoles or the like on adverts anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tazer

Yep its true, its in the charter, bit silly I think. It is legel to mod your console in Ireland isnt it? I think its kind of a blackspot on adverts.

Advertisement