Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair trade -round 4

Options
  • 18-11-2007 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭

Paddydepower giving 8/11 on liverpool not going through to last 16 in the champions league, they are willing to accept 2k max bet.
    (football/european/championsleague/last16)

Betyfair have a few grand available @ 2.6 odd on liverpool to qualify to last 16
    (championsleague/groupA/qualify)

Puff power is making the mistake,..... free cash.

A nice earner if you can afford to tie up your cash for a while, I cant so , so thought i'd pass it on!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭k101

after commission on betfair the 2.6 is really around 2.5 (assuming around 4pc comission). so you are left with basically 8/11 not to qualify and 6/4 to qualify in reality. so a small arb really if your into that kind of thing.

think you d be better off deciding which one is wrong and backing that rather than doing the arb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Can you give me a sample scenario on how'd you make on this???

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭k101

very little .

just say one is 6/4 and the other 8/11

let say you want to get back a 1000 no matter what happens

so on th 6/4 you put on 1000/2.5 = 400

on the 8/11 you put on 1000/1.727 = 579

s0 579 +400 = 979

so for every 979 you put on you will get back a 1000

so about 2pc profit

there are different ways to do these calculations, also on oddschecker there is a tool which will do these calculations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭Bernard Hopkins

LOL ,...thats the best value around for Liverpool,..and it wont last.

Im only posting for the benifit of others, I'd take it myself if i had the money.
    I occasionally have funbets, but other than that i dont loose a cent , and i make half a weeks wages on arbs every week, sometimes of a lot more... but never less .

Lob all the profit on to one side , if you think liverpool will qualify , or not to qualify, it makes its interesting and fun for footie fans and boosts your profit margin as a free bet.

Advertisement