Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buddha bowls

Options
  • 18-11-2007 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking for these http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?itemId=14212

as a gift for someone who saw them in America and loves them. BUt I cant seem to find them anywhere, and the shipping cost is as much as the bowl if I get them from the States. Any ideas? I'm in Galway but would go to Dublin....

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Maybe this is a design particular to a company in the US because I have some Tibetan singing bowls but I've never seen anything like this on any of the Buddhist sites.

Advertisement