Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sidi Shoes in Dublin

Options
  • 18-11-2007 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know of any bike shops in Dublin that stock Sidi shoes?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Scrivo

As far as I remember, nowhere can stock them due to some contract or something. I got mine from www.chainreactioncycles.com

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Gah - and do you know the sizings? I'm a 44 in Specialized and Carnas but no idea in Sidis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Membrane

Scrivo wrote: »
    As far as I remember, nowhere can stock them due to some contract or something.

Unlikely, (although no help to the OP) the bike shop in Wexford sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

Humphries in Finglas got 'em. they stock a lot of Italian bikes so it makes sense that they stock Italian shoes, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

From what I've heard, SIDI are smaller fitting than most other shoes, so be careful if buying online.

• Advertisement

Heard that as well, a large part of my interest in them. All other shoes I've tried are too wide, just need to figure out what a "normal" 44 in other sheos equates to.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

tunney wrote: »
    Heard that as well, a large part of my interest in them. All other shoes I've tried are too wide, just need to figure out what a "normal" 44 in other sheos equates to.

if you know your size in say, Shimano, then you could email the chainreaction guys and they should be able to give you the corresponding sizing for SIDI.
    Whenever I mail them they are always very good at getting back to me.
    sales@chainreactioncycles.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

You could also just order several pairs from chainreaction and return the ones that don't fit - no problem if you just try them on once and don't test them on the bike obviously!

Advertisement