Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple programming for art project

Options
  • 18-11-2007 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

I am an artist and need to hire someone to write some code for an art project. I need a program that repeatedly combine two photographs together.

I have created a little drawing to show what I mean as it is difficult to explain. The diagram uses a grid of 4 squares and shows every combination you can have of 2 black squares and 2 white squares within that grid of 4. The black represents one image and the white the other so in each variation half of each image is visible.

For the piece i wish to make the images will be cut into about 200 squares and the program will cycle randomly through the possible combinations of those squares (where 100 squares from each image are always visible at any given time).

It should be possible I don't want ownership of the code but do require ownership of the artwork.
    I was wondering if anyone is interested in taking on this small job (paid of course.) Please contact me by PM if interested.

Comments

Advertisement