Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old(ish) photos

Options
  • 19-11-2007 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

I'm doing a now/then collage on the invitations for my 21st and I'm looking for a photo of St. Munchin's House or Spaights.

Can't find ANY on google images...ridiculous...the building is only gone 3 years and there isn't a trace (probably just as well), but I'm looking for something dilapitaded and something new that's on the same site now.

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

hey..I'm not sure if i'll be able to find it for you.. but my fathers a photographer so i'll ask him and see if he has any..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

cheers, thanks for that.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

This is all I could find of Munchin House. There's a few photos of Limerick in the link with shots of Munchin House.

http://www.riversidecity.ie/photo_gallery.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I have a photo taken from the top of King John's castle facing up the river from around 1990 somewhere - the only noticeable building is Dunnes on Sarsfield St. I'll try and find that and see if there's anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I have a photo taken from the top of King John's castle facing up the river from around 1990 somewhere - the only noticeable building is Dunnes on Sarsfield St. I'll try and find that and see if there's anything else.

I would be interested in seeing that. please post it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

cheers for the replies guys, at the moment, for old I have a pic of Sarsfield house (I would have preferred Munchin's but it'll do as it seems hopeless now:( )and a clapped out Fiat 127, new is a Lexus and Riverpoint with various pics of me scattered too

Advertisement