Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Raised White Lettering

Options
  • 19-11-2007 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hello how ya all doin this is my first time posting in the Motors section.

Can some one tell me if there is anywhere online or in Ireland that sell tyres with raised white lettering sizes are 215/40/17 if any one can help that would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Hey , i dont actually think they make them as road tyres with standard white lettering (maybe only as off road Jeep tyres)

... but you can get special pens in halfords for around €10 that you can use to colour any tyre lettering you want white

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭qballirl

Cheers C_Breeze was just looking to get something that looked very neat and tidy i seen reviews for dunlop tyre online of this category but cant seem to find anywhere that sells em, not even Ebay.

Advertisement