Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playing back 3gp files

• 19-11-2007 2:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

hi guys, not sure if in right place, had taken a couple of videos on my sony ericsson cypershot k800i, but video will not play back on laptop, on either real or media player, file type is 3gp, any suggestions

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think vlc will play 3gp files.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

quicktime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

My Realplayer plays .3gp files. Are you sure they have not become corrupt? Are they still playing on your mobile phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

seems to be going ok now, had to update realplayer, one other quick question, because of the angle i took the video at, is it possible to rotate it 90 colockwise with out turning lappy on its side, cant find the option for it like you can with pictures

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Windows Movie Maker has an option under Video Effects where you can rotate video by 90degrees.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hirth03

I think VLC player would be the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ger macc

Advertisement