Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 adding 10GB data add-on for Christmas??

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Well I get email notification through my phone as soon as I get a comment or a message. I suppose the uploading photos is good but seeing as they charge extra for that, I still think the €1.50 is a rip off.

I like o2, just not for casual data. I've had the same problems as everyone else with 3 but basic browsing of sites without downloadable content on them is something it can do very cheaply, and for just the likes of bebo and email it may be worth not even getting the addons since it's only 49cent per MB.

This 10GB add on seems great for heavy users though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 markb658

markb658 wrote: »
    Rang again today, Got it sorted, The lad was sound he didnt know about it himself, but he checked with the data team, and bingo its now active on my account, And with HSDPA out this way its goin pretty strong!

I hope the quality stays this good, I have HSDPA coverage at home and im getting actual download speeds of 200k+ and it went at 300k for a bit earlier, Better than the wired broadband you can get out here!
    Hopefully they dont fall down like 3 and cant get back up, Very happy with this service!

Advertisement