Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Primary school teaching in the UK?

• 19-11-2007 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

can anyone give me info/advise on primary school teacher training in the UK?
    i was planning on applying to mary imaculate next year as im currently repeating honours irish, i have a degree in applied biosciences but primary school teaching is efinately what i want to do.
    I was thinkin that the UK courses start in september and only last for 9 months it seems way faster, but are your chances of getting a job just as good when you get back??
    i hope it would be just as recognised!
    anyone who took this route have any advice??
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I went to see my uni's careers centre yesterday as I was 'toying' (briefly!) with the idea of doing teaching after. She actually recommended I go to England to do it with the intention of coming back here as there is less competition for the training and financially it's more beneficial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 onmaki

</snip>

Advertisement