Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulgaria's Abandoned Children

• 19-11-2007 2:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭

After watching a documentary on BBC last night about this I'm hoping that anybody who is English and part of the boards could PLEASE sign the partition that's to the right of the vid in this link.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9176914173325307126&q=BULGARIA%27S+ABANDONED+CHILDREN&total=4&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

As you can see some of these poor kids have the slightest disability and they are sent to a place similar to a concentration camp, it's a heartbreaking video and i'd appreciate if BOARDS.IE could try and help get people to sign.

I understand that in Ireland we have our own problems and I hope this is the right thread, but if you see this video you will understand.

Thanks for your time,
    Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭BigPhil

I saw it, it was truly heartbreaking stuff :(

There is another thread about this in the Television forum also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

It is certainly sombre viewing alright.
    Although it’s understandable in disadvantaged countries such as Bulgaria how parents might disown their impaired children.
    Then again I’m not sure what benefit such a petition can have.

Advertisement