Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

#BT 8MB on Blanchardstown exchange?

Options
  • 19-11-2007 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Has anyone got 8MB from BT on the blanch exchange?

I asked them about it sometime ago, and they said that the exchange wasn't enabled, and took the exchange down off their site (they have a list of where 8mb is available, here: http://www.btireland.ie/pop_8mb.shtml)

I see this week blanch is back up on the site, so I mailed them again asking, and apparently its *still* not available, so they'll be taking blanch off this list again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 F**kedForever

Hey,

It has not being launched within the whole of Blanch Only certain exchanges within the main exchange. The trakcers used within the office can determin wheater your telephone number belongs to a LLU exchange.
    If it is in certain parts now im sure it will be available within the whole of blanch soon. I will keep my eye this one and let you know if there is any update :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭auggie2k

From the LLU list...
    Blanchardstown exchange:
    Dublin 15 areas, Blanchardstown, Mulhuddart, Coolmine, Huntstown, Clonsilla, Carpenterstown, parts of Castleknock

Advertisement