Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What ya eatin'

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

A hot chocolate and chocolate croissant to start the day. I was denied chicken wings last night so I may partake of some over lunch instead!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

bagel with cream cheese, fried onions, tomatoes and mushrooms and a big pot of the finest haitian coffee - hmmmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well on duty here tonight. So while you fvckers are out getting rat arsed drunk and sleepng your pretty heads off, I'll be dining in on Chinkers and Coke (in a can!).

[Can't stand army food]

Mairt wrote: »
    Well on duty here tonight. So while you fvckers are out getting rat arsed drunk and sleepng your pretty heads off, I'll be dining in on Chinkers and Coke (in a can!).

[Can't stand army food]

oh poor mairt. my brother gave me one of those chocolate cake ration things that you boil, it was really nice and he gave me his super noodle rations as well.

oh i am ain't going out tonight.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm in tonight too. Just had a snack box and have got a bunch of DVDs in, so that's me glued to the couch for a few hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

irishbird wrote: »
    oh poor mairt. my brother gave me one of those chocolate cake ration things that you boil, it was really nice and he gave me his super noodle rations as well.

oh i am ain't going out tonight.

Well if I wasn't busy minding the country I'd give you MY super-noodle too ;)

Oh, just had my chinkers. Special-curry & fried rice (and the coke), bread and a super big manly belch!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Oh, just had my chinkers. Special-curry & fried rice (and the coke), bread and a super big manly belch!.
    Feck off Mairt. :p You sound like a mate of mine who's in the army. "Defending the country" is his way of putting it.

I just had a chilli chicken with fried rice and a tub of curry sauce to pour over it.

defending the conuntry LOL - my brother tries the same on with me and then in the next breath he is talking about how he has learnt to sleep standing up on 24 hour duties

defending the conuntry LOL - my brother tries the same on with me and then in the next breath he is talking about how he has learnt to sleep standing up on 24 hour duties

Aye, the guys in our local barracks seem to have it all sussed.

• Advertisement

smashey wrote: »
    Aye, the guys in our local barracks seem to have it all sussed.

i know my lodgers bloke is in the army as well, he was on 24 hour last night - i think he spent most of that time on the phone to my lodger - tis a great life you have there all together

i wonder who is minding the country now what with mairt being on the interweb and everything

i wonder who is minding the country now what with mairt being on the interweb and everything

Mairt is on-line and he managed to get a chinese. Where do I sign up?

Advertisement