Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limericks "gentlemens clubs" !

Options
  • 19-11-2007 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Whatever happened to Limericks Lap Dancing Clubs?
    At one stage we had 2, Lapelloes and Le Chic, now all we have is a girl serving pints t**ts out in CastleConnell/Ahane.....

Whats going on :mad:
    Have we returned to the Dark ages again......just when we seemed to be moving on....................:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭EoimarMuppet

Might just open my own out in Dooradoyle!!!! Great money to be maid..eh i mean made ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Or you could get a girlfriend? :)

I am engaged man! I think maybe its just gonna take me a while to settle back into Irelands more.........restrained..........society!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Its not restrained, I heard that they were not exactly 'law abiding' premises, hence they were closed down.
    It must be true. A taxi driver told me.

was he 313131 cos then it must be true ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

they were all busted a while back by the gardai under operation amyhtest (spelling?). they always drag a criminal element with them.

The only one that was well run in dublin was by peter stringfellow, but high prices coupled with irishmens long pockets peter packed up and headed over the water. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 minxmad

i heard today there is a brothel in william street!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

wrote: »
    Whatever happened to Limericks Lap Dancing Clubs?
    At one stage we had 2, Lapelloes and Le Chic, now all we have is a girl serving pints t**ts out in CastleConnell/Ahane.....

Whats going on :mad:
    Have we returned to the Dark ages again......just when we seemed to be moving on....................:confused:

Where the hell is this bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Brown's Bar in Mountpelier. It was mentioned quite a bit in the national media recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭girlwitcurls

if your engaged i pity the girl.

• Advertisement
Advertisement